Rooting is a fully legal process, specially in our country India where none of our phones are carrier locked, with a restriction that the rooting should be done to use the legal apps.
More details can be found here : - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_rooting
This post is only for informative purpose, any damage to your device will be your own responsibility.
Well I don't think Rooting is something that I need to explain here, if you are going to root it, you should know what it is.
There is a tool build in Chinese, but it being a single click rooting apps, so no problem for even those who don't know Chinese.
Just download it, run it, connect your device with USB cable. All your device drivers must be installed. Wait for your device name to get displayed, and click on the jumbo Root button.
A list with checkboxes will appear, If all of them are ticked, you are done, else you can try the same again. Sometimes it works in second attempt.
- Rooting is a critical process and may damage your warranty or temporarily brick your phone, so do it at your own risk.
- All your device drivers must be installed to allow the software to detect your device and access it.
- Windows 7 or XP is preffered. May not work with windows 8 in most cases.
- USB debugging must be enabled.
- Tested with some Sony Ericsson and Samsung devices.
Have something to say or any queries? You can use the comments section or mail me at email@example.com