Whatever others say, Google Chrome is the fastest and most used browser these days. To make our life more comfortable, we allow our browser to remember our passwords in order to help us login easily without entering the login details each time we need access. Well this creates a little odd but usual problem, we actually forget our password as we are in habit of login without manually entering the password.
Well, no need to worry, you can see all the stored passwords in your Chrome using the simple steps.
1. Click on the menu button in the Rightmost top corner of Google Chrome.
2. Click on "Settings"
3. A new tab will open with configuration and settings details
4. In the bottom, click on "Show advanced settings..", the list will get expanded with advanced settings.
5. Under "Passwords and forms", click on "Manage saved passwords", you will get a list of all sites that you have choosen to remember your password and login details.
6. Click on the desired site in the list
7. Click on the password and then click on "Show" and you are done. :)
Have something to say or any queries? You can use the comments section or mail me at email@example.com